For fans of the popular crime-drama “Bones”, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen a new episode. Luckily, the wait is almost over. The official page on Facebook has made an announcement that the premier episode for the spring season will be shown on Monday, April 2.
This is the first new episode of the season since early January where Booth and Brennan finally decided on a house to live in. Facebook is hinting that Brennan will have the baby in this new episode, as David Boreanaz, who plays FBI agent Seeley Booth, described exactly how the baby will change the lives of both Brennan and Booth.
As a fan of the series, I’m predicting that a majority of the remainder of the series is going to involve Brennan becoming adjusted to her new role as a mother. Having a child is nothing new to Booth since he already has his son, Parker.
I’m curious to see how Brennan will respond to motherhood, as she is very awkward with popular culture and social phenomenon, often seeing the world through a psychological perspective. She’s had her awkward moments with Angela and her son. It’ll be interesting to see how much Booth has to teach her about being a proper parent and mothering their child.
There is, of course, the crime aspect of the show that needs to be examined. Wikipedia states that the next episode is called “The Prisoner in the Pipes”, which makes me wonder exactly what Booth and Brennan are going to be dealing with. If that title is any indication, they’re going to have a lot of criminals to put behind bars.
- Flashback Friday: 90th Anniversary of Macy’s Day Parade
- Roanoke College Celebrates Founder’s Day
- The Sexperts: “Home for the Holidays”
- African Student Showcase
- R-Glow: A Tribal Rave Experience
- Open Mic Night in Cavern
- “Clearly You Crystals” RCAD
- Dear Sue: “Sick Sally”
- Holiday Movie Preview: Who Will Control The Box Office?
- R-Glow Preview
- Dr. Michele Lise Presents Witchcraze: Exploring Violent Responses to Wise Women through the Ages
- President’s Ball in the Big Easy
- Roanoke Honors Veterans on Veteran’s Day
- Shack Attack: Students Raise Money for Habitat for Humanity
- Take Back The Night: A Fight Against Domestic Violence