Oreo Milk Mini Cheesecake
What you will need:
250gm cream cheese
150gm sweetened condensed milk
1 small pinch of cream of tartar
2 eggs worth of egg whites
1 Tbsp of sugar
1 tube of Oreo (137gm)
*everything is at room temperature when you’re ready to start.
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Separate Oreos, leaving 12 pieces without cream intact and round.
- Line a big muffin tin with 12 paper cups. Place 1 teaspoon of Oreo crumbs onto paper cups and smooth out with a teaspoon, lightly press the crumbs to flatten.
- With a mixer, beat egg whites until frothy, add in cream of tartar continue to beat until soft peaks. Add sugar and beat still stiff. Set aside and quickly do the next step.
- Mix cream cheese on low speed until smooth (a minute or 2), put in condensed milk and egg yolks and continue to beat on low speed for another minute until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared paper cups. Top with an Oreo or you can break it up and put it wherever you like (middle or Top).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- You can cool on a wire rack or just leave it in the oven with the door ajar until it is completely cool.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours and then enjoy!