Mr. Fez: FIVE THINGS

Photo Courtesy of Google Images

Photo Courtesy of Google Images

This Week: Five Things to do if You’re Alone On Valentine’s Day

Hello, Maroons! Mr. Fez is back, with another edition of Five Things. As we all know, Valentine’s Day is Saturday, and not everyone has a date or a partner. Don’t worry. I’m alone, too. But, if you’re the type to beat yourself up about it, may I present this week’s Five Things: Things To Do For The Lonely-Heart!

1.    Binge-watch a show. Any show. Doesn’t matter if it’s Breaking Bad, Orange is the New Black, or House of Cards.  TV requires the time commitment of a significant other, but that’s about it.
  2.    Eat your heart out. Any problem with loneliness can be solved with your favorite food, ice cream, and red, red wine (it helps you forget…).
  3.    Rock out. Make a playlist of some of your favorite albums, put it to on shuffle, slap on your headphones, and just let the music take you away.
  4.    Spend it with your single friends. Are your friends single, too? Then why don’t the lot of you go out and live it up? Or stay in, and do the binge-watching thing.
  5.    Listen to my show! I have a weekly radio show Saturdays 8-9! This week, I’ve got a thing for lovers and loners.

So, those are my ideas. But don’t just do what I say: maybe you could do laundry, or become master of your domain.

But what do I know?