Written by Jordan Hanson
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, folks. Maybe you have romantic plans with bae on Feb. 14, or maybe you’re planning on spending time with your friends. Maybe you hate Valentine’s Day and plan to spend the whole day inside to avoid the mushiness. Or maybe you’re just completely indifferent to the whole thing. But whatever you intend to do on this holiday, you can always accompany it with a great soundtrack. Below is list of love songs for every mood this Valentine’s Day.
- “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” Miley Cyrus – A real bop for when you’re not really feeling the love and would rather get in your feels.
- “i’m so tired” Lauv, Troye Sivan – If you’re tired love songs and the whole Valentine’s shtick, this song is for you. You’re not alone, sometimes we all just want to go home.
- “Better” Khalid – For when you really like the person you’re with and you want to let them know.
- “Us” James Bay – This one’s for when you want to believe in love again, and to hear James Bay’s angelic voice. (Also, there’s a remix with Alicia Keys).
- “thank u, next” Ariana Grande – The ultimate breakup song and full of self-love and appreciation for others. Because really, isn’t Valentine’s day about love?